Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lies, Damned Lies, and ... some more lies after that.

Dread Tomato Addiction blog signature I just had this great idea for a blog titled "Lies, Damned Lies, and ____". So here is the main idea: a blog where every post is a lie. That's it. Very easy to write because I could just make it all up. No research needed! The inspiration for this was my discovery of the Sarah Palin page on Facebook. Aai-yai-yai, that could be a source of endless lampooning for the rest of my days. If that well runs dry, there is always Fox News.

Fortunately, I am time constrained by the projects I already have. Therefore I'll leave the idea open for any interested party.

[Update 9/06/2009]
It looks like someone may have taken me up on this. More likely they beat me to the punch. From Sun Dappled Forest:
That’s right. It is not just crazed flatulant loonies anymore. Even the right-wing is addressing the stories that are out there. It is being said that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990.
Should I applaud, or cry?

[with a HatTip to Pull My Finger] Dread Tomato Addiction blog signature

2 comments:

  1. But what if you're accidentally right sometimes?
    I'm scared to visit the S Palin page. I might become irreversibly deranged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >But what if you're accidentally right sometimes?

    That would be a risk.

    After posting last night I consoled myself by read the Science Fail blog. Good fun!

    ReplyDelete