Saturday, January 10, 2009

Future Famous Quotations

Just a few sayings that I want to be remembered long after I am gone.

If the answer is not apparent,
then you may not be considering the right question.

If another person disagrees with your answer,
then they might not be considering the same question.

Argument over whether the answer is "true" or "false" is irrelevant if the correct answer is "blue".

When asking a group of people if they think the answer is "true" or "false", someone will almost certainly answer "blue".

If you never fail at what you do, then you never know if you might have done it better.

What words do you want to be remembered for?

3 comments:

  1. I especially appreciate your second and third quotes. I've seen them apply over and over at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll contribute this:

    If I can't take it with me, I'm not going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the first four come from my work experience. I almost threw in the George Box "All models are wrong ..." quote for good measure, but he is already remembered for that one.

    ReplyDelete