Saturday, November 1, 2008

Whoppers

Whoppers are chocolate covered malt balls made by Hersheys, and if you get me around these things I stat popping them like popcorn (chocolate-covered malty popcorn, minus the popcorn). I actually had something else in mind though*; Lies.

FactCheck.org has a nice article about the biggest political lies and misrepresentations of the campaign year, and also an update to that article here.

From FactCheck.org
The Whoppers of 2008
and
The Whoppers of 2008 -- The Sequel

My search to find something that resemble honest political news seems to be making slight progress. Of course, now it's only 3 days to the election and it hardly matters. Oh well. I already voted too. Oh well again!

FactCheck.org has been added to my (Newly Reorganized) blogroll.

* The complete non-sequitur at the beginning of this post is a function of how my mind works. I find this sort of thing amusing and you can expect more of the same if you visit here regularly. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment