Monday, October 12, 2009

My Baloney Has a First Name ...

After reading this recent offering from The Sensuous Curmudgeon . . .

The Worst Creationism Book Ever?



I took it upon myself to visit the scene of the crime. I went to the Probed Minihysteries site and ended up reading the "Tuning Up Your Baloney Detector" article. To briefly summarize, they encourage the faithful to protect themselves from errors in critical thinking by "filtering the facts" and therefore committing those very same errors in critical thinking. It is Grade AA stupidity, and that is 5 minutes of my life I won't get back, but it did give me this bit of inspiration:

{singing}
My Baloney Has A First Name,
it's P-R-O-B-E . . .
My baloney has a second name,
it's M-I-N-I-S-T-R-I-E-S . . .
Oh, I love to filter everyday,
And if you ask me why I'll say. . .
'Cuz Probe Ministries has a way . . .
To Make-Those-Facts-Just-Go-A-Way!

Somehow I doubt it will catch on, but it gave me a bit of entertainment. Here is the original . . .



Dread Tomato Addiction blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment