Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weird Search Results

Dread Tomato Addiction blog signature This morning I had fun review my StatCounter results for keyword searches that resulted in hits on this blog. There are some odd and interesting results to be found. I'm reporting these as follows:

"keywords" [results and commentary]
Resulting page is linked if appropriate.

Here we ...

"shake and pour sex commercial" [#1 Google search result. I'm not sure what it is this person is looking for, nor am I certain I should be proud they found me.]

"tomato thrown at someone" [#1 Google search result. I am now the definitive source for tomato tossing!]

"natasha leong" [#1 Google search result. I am now also the definitive source on flying rabbits!!]

"accepting uncertainty in life" [#4 Google search result. I seem to be a philosopher.]

"dating" [Out of over 16 milion hits, this blog is not even in the top 200, therefore if someone finds this blog which searching for dating advice they must really be desperate. However, this blog is the #1 result for the search "dating tomato".]

"song lyrics seven old ladies" [Only #31, but I'm happy to contribute.]

"gnome discrimination" [#1!!! I am the leader in Gnome Rights. Help end the abuse.]

"Coniculous lepin" [#1 and flying rabbits again. However, in retrospect it would have been funnier if I have used "Coniculous Leapin".]

... wow, I had no idea I am so influential. ;-) Dread Tomato Addiction blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment