Friday, February 27, 2009

To Your Scattered Bodies Go

Phillip Jose Farmer Scattered Bodies GoOne of my favorite authors when I was growing up was Phillip Jose Farmer. I just learned that he passed away two days ago. Featured here are the covers of some of his books, most in the versions I owned and read, and read, and read. Maybe the saddest part of growing up is losing touch with some of the things that made growing up interesting, and Farmer's books were quite good at that. His books had a prominent place on my bedroom shelf for many years.

Good Luck, Mr Farmer. I'm pretty sure the Ethicals will pick you out for special treatment. Don't forget your grail!

January 26, 1918 - February 25, 2009. R.I.P

[Hat Tip 2 IO9] Dread Tomato Addiction blog signature

Phillip Jose Farmer Greatheart Silver


Phillip Jose Farmer World of Tiers






Phillip Jose Farmer Venus on the Half Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment